Here at Orangebox our people design, develop and manufacture workplace and hospitality furniture. The way that we work has significantly changed – technology now allows many of us to break away from more traditional forms of workstations and migrate around a space with more freedom. Our products are design to connect people, not furniture.
As a business we’re approaching our 20th anniversary and we’re lucky to have nearly 500 dedicated and highly-skilled people within our team.
With two manufacturing sites in Wales, UK and manufacturing partners in the USA, Australia & Asia, Orangebox are now a truly global organisation strategically placed to serve our clients needs
- Base design on specialist researchers
- Look at our needs in spaces
- Focus on efficient and effective work space
Hacking air 3 is a popular project they run where they design a pop up office space, it’s a popular growing market.
- Focus on the connection between the people not the furniture
- Promote productivity
- Effortless engagement
- Diverse work space
4 Valuable insights
- Liquid workforce
- Privacy, permission, proximity
- Control, stimulus, rejuvenation
- Basic needs – people need control over light, sound and heat.
Design solution that facilitates on ergonomic, body-conscious setting.